Minutes ago, the FBI announced that it would not recommend charges be filed against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (D-NY).
As the reactionist media starts its uproar, I would love to point out that this should not be surprising. Here’s my top three reasons why:
- Most importantly, Clinton dismantled attempts to discredit her months ago during her 11 hours on the stand. There have been seven congressional investigations on her, which have been marred by partisanship.
- The idea that Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who has a personal relationship to former president Bill Clinton, would attempt to press charges, is laughable. This announcement is likely more of a relief to Lynch, as she will not be facing the political backlash alone.
- In the wake of the economic turmoil following the Brexit vote, there is a certainty that the powers that be did not want to create more.
Those who wanted to believe that Clinton would be indicted is a fairly short list.
- Donald Trump (R-NY) supporters, not just a bandwagon supporter with no other choice. (I’m looking at you, Paul Ryan (R-WI).)
- Bernie Bros who refuse to support their party’s candidate, and are likely to defect to Trump.
If there is one certainty in this world, it is that the far left media and Donald Trump will find a place of agreement, in calling foul on a corrupt system.